Certified ScrumMaster with Practical Exercises
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
Best Two days of training I ever had - Sridhar Sept/11
Fantastic. Very personable and great delivery - Jennifer Nov/11
Great Actionable Content - Jason Sept/11
Wonderful Course Delivering both "How to do it" and "Why it works" in a fun and enlightened way. - Hugo Aug/11
In this two day course you will use Scrum to build a new application, learning how it feels to be part of Scrum team and how Scrum works. The two day course that is a mix of exercises, lecture and open discussion. Along with the exercises the course itself is run using a "Scrum" like process with a product backlog, estimates and even acceptance criteria giving students a chance to see how we handle changing requirements in Scrum.
After completing this course you will:
- how Scrum fits in the world of Agile Project Management
- how to go from Release Planning to Project Completion using Scrum
- how to build a high performance team
- how to reduce time to market and increase quality
- how to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster Program including preparation for the CSM Exam
Finally this is one of the few CSM courses where you're likely to discuss the neuroscience and psychology of teams.
Qualifies for 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU’s for Project Management Professional (PMP) renewal
I really enjoyed the course and I know that I can start using this new knowledge immediately in my work - Francois Aug/11
A perfect insight into the Agile World - Smita Sept/11
22-23 Mar 2012
All discounted seats have been taken.
- Self-Organizing Teams Exercise
- Walk through Agenda on Task wall
- Scrum Framework Overview
- Introduce Website exercise and form teams
- User Stories Exercise
- Estimation and Release Planning
- End of Day Review
- What did you learn yesterday
- Sprint Planning
- In-Depth Simulation Exercise
- Sprint Completion
- The Team Member Role and Teamwork
- The ScrumMaster Role
- Foundations of Agile
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Case Study: Team Dysfunction
- Engineering practices
- Feedback forms
- In class test
- CSM Graduation
The in class test is our way of ensuring that you really understand Scrum and are well prepared for the Scrum Alliance Certification Test.
This course is for people interested in creating high performance development teams or participating in them. I've had attendees from Developer, QA, Development Manager, Director of Engineering and even a Marketing VP who wanted to know afterwards how to apply these ideas to marketing. This course is for anyone who wants to have a deep understanding of Scrum and understand how high performance teams work.