CSM Training Berlin
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
The CSM training class is a two-day learning experience that provides students a full immersion into Agile principles and the concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework. The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games, simulations, and video interwoven throughout the class.
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
- The training includes also the agile42 Scrum Lego City Game.
Please note: Training can be done in German or English.
Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become Certified ScrumMasters. This course also allows the students to claim 14 Project Management Institute (PMI) Professional Development Units (PDUs) which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications.
4-5 Jun 2012
Hotel Upstalsboom, Berlin (Friedrichshain)