Agile Denver is excited to announce our second annual conference, Mile High Agile 2012: Elevating Agility. Our one-day conference will be held on April 3, 2012.
The conference goal is to elevate the state of agile practices in the region, educating a wide audience from novices to gurus, technical professionals to business executives. We are building on the great success of our inaugural conference in 2011 which drew more than 450 attendees, making it one of the largest regional Agile conferences. Both attendees and sponsors gave the 2011 event exceptionally high marks for the quality of the content and attendee interaction.
This year's conference tracks are:
- Agile technical practices: [speakers have been selected; seeking alternate presenters only]
- Agile quality practices & testing
- Executive & Leadership agility: for C-level Agilists
- Agile Coaching
- Product management & product design
- Agile Boot Camp: topics for people new to agile development
- Agile Outside the Box: new, innovative agile topics - and topics that don?t fit our other topic areas
- Lightning Talks: 10-minute passionate talks on anything in the Agile realm
In addition to the tracks above, the conference will also feature an Open Space track and an Agile Clinic where attendees can spend time with an Agile guru to have their pain points diagnosed and treated.
Visit our web site at http://milehighagile2012.agiledenver.org/
Brad Swanson and John Nicol,
MHA 2012 Program Chairmen
3 Apr 2012
Denver, CO 80201