Agile Tour is finally coming to Hong Kong! We organise a full day with international and local expert speakers on a variety of Agile topics:
Agile for Skeptics / Agile Transition / Agile 101
Agile Estimation & Resource Planning
DevOps - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DevOps)
xDD – Test Driven Development / Behavioral Driven Development etc
You will have a chance to meet and talk to international and local Agile experts!
IT professionals already experienced in Agile or thinking about moving to Agile (Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Project managers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers / Owners etc.)
Managers responsible for Agile Development or in future likely involved in Agile
Anyone interested in Agile
Saturday, December 1, 2012, 9am – 5pm, with lunch break from 12-1:30.
There will be time to meet speakers after 5pm.
Cocoon, Causeway Bay, close to MTR and various lunch locations with local or international food.
- Tin Hau MTR Exit A2 (10 mins walk)
- Fortress Hill MTR Exit A (7 mins walk)
- From Hong Kong Island, take Route 5X or 5 Bus straight to the final station
- From Kowloon, take Route 118 Bus, get off the bus at Gordon Road station (3 mins walk)
- From Airport, take Route A11 Bus, get off the bus at Gordon Road station (3 mins walk)
Contact Name: Steven Mak
Contact Email: email
1 Dec 2012
3/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay
How to register
Through EvenBrite. Register Early to avoid disappointment. Seats limited!
Early Bird: 50 HK$
Regular: 75 HK$
Price on day self – provided there are still seats: 100 HK$
EventBrite Link: http://agiletour2012hongkong.eventbrite.com