About the Conference
The Scrum Alliance "Scrum Gathering" has served as a gathering point for the Agile community in China ever since 2009. It is organized annually by the local Agile community, attracts a growing number of Agile practitioners and thought leaders from China and all over the world, and has developed quickly into the most influential international Agile conference in China.
The Regional Scrum Gathering® China 2013 will take place in Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou from June 29 through July 6.
Beijing, June 29-30: 4 keynotes, 12 stage talks, open space. Estimated 300 participants.
- June 29: 3 keynotes in the morning, 9 talks in the afternoon
- June 30: Open space and closing keynote
Shanghai, July 3-5: 6 keynotes, 32 stage talks, panels, fancy Agile games, code retreat, open jam, workshops. Estimated 400 participants.
- July 3-4: Total 6 keynotes in the morning, 32 talks in the afternoon
- July 5: Fancy Agile games, code retreat, workshops
Suzhou, July 5-6: Agile executive forum, workshops, conference party, retrospective meeting. Estimated 100 participants (invitation only).
- July 5: Retrospective meeting
- July 6: Agile executive forum
- Open-Space Conference (Beijing)
- Fancy Agile Games (Shanghai)
- Agile Executive Forum (Suzhou)
- Conference Party (Suzhou)
- Enlightenment From Thought Leaders (Beijing, Shanghai)
- Product Development with Scrum (Beijing)
- High-Performance Team (Beijing)
- Software Craftsmanship (Beijing, Shanghai)
- Agile Practice in Internet Companies (Shanghai)
- Agile Practice in Emerging Area (Shanghai)
- Lessons from Agile Transformation (Shanghai)
- Team, Coordination and Culture (Shanghai)
- Coaching (Shanghai)
- Enterprise Agile (Shanghai)
- Agile UX (Shanghai)
- Agile and Lean Start-up (Shanghai)
- Testing and Quality (Shanghai)
- Code Retreat (Shanghai)
- Workshops (Shanghai, Suzhou)
- Retrospective Meeting (Suzhou)
- Carol McEwan: Opening address (Beijing and Shanghai)
- Mary Poppendieck and Tom Poppendieck: Keynotes (Beijing and Shanghai)
- Stephen Forte
- Martine Devos
- Michael James: Human Beings and Scrum
- Dieter Kaufhold: LEAN@SAP: From Efficiency to Innovation
- Sami Lilja: It's All About System: How Scrum Helps in the Bigger Picture
- Mike Long: Cleaning Code: Tools and Techniques for Legacy Restoration Projects
Of the sessions, 30% will be in English. The other Chinese-language sessions will be from speakers of leading software, Internet, and mobile companies in China, as well as some independent consultant companies.
We welcome thought leaders from all over the world to share their knowledge and practice with China's Agilists. You can propose your topic via this link: Submit English Topics
TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
- June 29-30, Beijing: Unisplendour International Center, Building 10, No. 1, East Road of Zhong Guancun, HaiDian District, Beijing, 100084
- July 3-5, Shanghai: Hua Ting Hotel and Towers Jin Jiang, No. 1200 Caoxi North Road, Xuhui, Shanghai
- July 6, Suzhou: Pending; Shanghai conference participants will be provided with free shuttle travel from Shanghai to Suzhou
Unisplendour International Center (four-star hotel): Standard room package (king bed, Internet, breakfast), $90 USD per nightUnisplendour International Center (Four Stars Hotel): Standard Room Package (king bed, internet, breakfast), $90 USD per night
Hua Ting Hotel and Towers (five-star hotel): Standard room package (king bed, Internet, breakfast), $100 USD per night
Book hotel at the above rate. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference tickets of each type include: Pass to all sessions, breakfast plus lunch plus afternoon tea and snacks, conference bag
- TICKET A-BJ (for Beijing conference only): $300, early bird price before June 1: $220
- TICKET A-SH (for Shanghai conference only): $550, early bird price before June 1: $400
- TICKET A-SZ (for Suzhou conference only): $400 *
- TICKET C-SS (for Shanghai and Suzhou conferences): $900 *
- TICKET C-BSS (for Beijing, Shanghai and Suzhou conferences): $1,800 **
* This package also includes round trip from Shanghai to Suzhou and two nights' hotel in Suzhou.
** This package also includes round trip from Shanghai to Suzhou and eight nights' hotel accommodation during the conference.
To book your ticket, please send your request to email@example.com.
The Scrum Gathering is a nonprofit conference sponsored by Scrum Alliance and initiated locally by China Agile community members. Your sponsorship will help us grow the community and provide more high-quality events and content. We thank you for your great support!
For more information about the sponsorship program, please refer to this link: SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM SLIDES
Sponsorship Liaison: Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see our website.
29 Jun - 6 Jul 2013
depending on city:
Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou