Process for Becoming a CSC
- Login to download your CSC application.
- Please complete this entire application. Enter your responses in the provided Microsoft Word document.
- You must submit two client reference letters (download form here) specifying your experience in helping others learn and use Scrum.
- Include any other documents along with your application package that provide evidence of your qualifications.
- Submit your complete CSC application package to the Certification Review Committee.
- Pay your $100, non-refundable application fee. The approval process can take as long as three months.
- The Certification Review Committee recommends candidates to the Scrum Alliance Board for final approval.
- Once you have been approved as a coach, you will be asked to pay a one-time fee of $750.
$750 every year
Every three years, you must reapply before paying renewal fees.