IT Governance and IT Projects Management Objectives and controls for business assurance• Optimize the cost of IT services and technology. Achi... Read More
Saude BRB Caixa de Assistência
Brasilia, Distrito Federal
Saúde BRB Caixa de Assistência (Endowment Health Care Company) Currently as IT Project Manager collaborating in the structuring of strategic projects, acting on the basis of management systems and infrastructure enterprise environment. Responsible for all ERP systems used by the company, network infrastructure and business integration with IT processes. Use of the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) for managing projects integrating with the IT Governance Plan used by the enterprise. • Implementation of a sustainable system of IT governance practices as adopted by frameworks like ITIL, COBIT and ISO complying with the auditing standards documents and forms approved by the company in accordance with the processes of IT. Implementation of institutional technologies using free website hosting, defined by security policies for users and integrated business processes. Established a budget control, which was responsible for reducing 70% of the money spent by the initial forecast. ERP migration projects with ETL processes and BPM for federal laws regulation. • Maintenance and negotiation of contracts for information technology, including the maintainability of service level agreements from the suppliers. Analysis of solutions for health management systems using open technologies aimed at reducing operating costs. IT Governance planning with Balanced Scorecards (BSC) using metrics for generating plans to grant the objectives of the business needs. • Implemented the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) using ITIL framework. The statistics generated by the Service Desk application grant the benefits of reducing about 80% of the support demands, using the PDCA cycle for actions during the stabilization of the infrastructure services. Knowledge Base and Tools: BSC; MS-Project; Liferay; PostGreSQL; MS-Project; Enterprise Architect; ISO-27001; Oracle; Nagios; Java Programming; ETL processes; Network planning; Primavera Project; Pentaho BI.
Senior Computer Systems Analyst at Ford Motor Company
August 2010-July 2011
- Was responsible to implement the SDM (Solution Delivery Methodology) methodology in the plant for making changes in the company's various systems. The methodology is based on waterfall philosophies for guiding processes of changes through specific forms with various levels of authorization for the safety of the information and to ensure the stability in the processes and compliance with their systems.
- Implemented the accounting and assets module according to the company's strategic need and in compliance with existing laws for SPED (Brazilian Bookkeeping Invoices). Monitored the supplier contracts of software and technical specification based on the areas of business between the company's various sectors.
- Was a part of the internal committee for auditing systems and processes. Adapted and monitored the management systems in accordance with the company's standards of developing and prepared reports for auditing with the required specifications.
ERP Systems Consultant at UNUM Tecnologia e Consultoria em Informática LTDA
Fortaleza, Select a State
January 2004-July 2010
- Worked as a facilitator in trainings provided by the company with respect to the programming language for the technical team of the same clients, and worked with in-house training of the team for new developers that made up the membership. Was responsible for writing scripts for training with an emphasis on support materials and follow-up after training. Participated actively in the company's Strategic Planning and was responsible for developing methodologies for the dissemination of corporate knowledge. Conducted interviews for the recruitment and selection of new professionals for the company.
- Participated in the project for the complete development of the Accounting, Tax, and Asset modules, assisting in defining products and developing functionalities such as tax records, accounting models with automatic entries, magnetic state, federal, and municipal files, routines for calculating depreciation of assets, implementation of balances for fixed assets, as well as accounting reports such as a reason, accounting ledger, balance sheet, and trial balance. Participated in deployments of these modules in various clients.
- Participated in the development of the Scrum module used in managing the software projects by the company. Implemented display of graphics within the web environment with a focus on performance indexes of the projects and development teams, thus reducing the company's backlogs with clients by more than 85% within one month. Designed and developed reports for the monitoring of projects and deliveries to clients with a concern in usability and a focus on results.
Support Analyst at Infoservice Serviços em Informática
January 2003-December 2003
Was a Support Analyst responsible for the Technical and Support area that included the users and departments in a system developed for a Web interface. It was a company with the structure to serve clients in need of technical support. Performed only services, and didn't take on responsibilities of a structural nature (software and hardware). Provided consulting services for programs installed and proposed improvements according to each case.
- Analyzed hardware for upgrade, which included a specific study on adapting management systems in a Windows environment with SQL Server 2000 aimed at replacing the hardware in order to increase productivity in the sectors of sales (Customer Service, Telemarketing, or Tele-Billing).
- Implemented a Wireless Network Backup with remote access and password authentication on the backup server in order to prevent invasions of users outside the organization.
IT Coordinator at Cred$erv Group (Insurance Brokerage Firm)
January 1999-December 2002
Was the IT Coordinator and performed tasks of user support and project analysis for all northeastern states, doing maintenance and implementation of systems and servers, as well as monitoring activities and processes. Installed and configured hardware while monitoring networks (physical and corporate structure). Developed company management programs by accessing multiple databases.
- Implemented systems of Billing, Treasury, Credit (Personal and Auto Finance), Management Control, and Insurance Management in an Oracle database. Configured servers (Novell, NT, and 2000 Server) and the intranet structure for monitoring and managing sales by internet by the company's executive officers. Set up logical structure cabling for local area networks, as well as configured stations for remote support by IP. Controlled data transmission to reduce costs. Organized the concept of host for remote support via telephone line (to reduce travel costs). Managed projects in the areas of Insurance, Finances, Treasury, and Collection by technical analysis of systems and preparing manuals and training end users. Monitored and implemented an enterprise automation system (RM Systems) on an SQL Server 2000 database. Wireless network for communication between two points by radio antennas.
- Set up Telemarketing (Inbound/Outbound) with the tool TACTIUM for SQL Server. Set up a Help Desk centralized via Web with ASP and SQL Server 2000 technology in order to manage giving support to the company's internal clients (users) by improving the monitoring of cases to request support with strong concepts of CRM for building a relationship with the end customer.
- Developed Projects (analysis and programming) in Delphi, Asset Control, Management, and Human Resources. Maintained the Systems of Accounting, Consortium, and Judicial Collection. Developed Projects in the area of Web Manager and with the help of Internet technologies made them available to the company's managers.
- Implemented the routines of daily backup with the aid of frame-relay VPN network and centralized servers. The Help Desk came as a solution to the internal control of calls, being able to adapt the conditions of the team to the support demand required by the company.
Consultant at Grupo J Macêdo Alimentos
January 1998-December 1998
Was a Consultant and Service Provider for implementing the Automation of the Electronic Punch Card (Microsiga)
- Surveyed deployment needs with the Personnel Department, checking reports, data consistency, and reports for Technical Support, giving guidance in adjustments to the way the company worked. Made sure the employees were following the functionality of the punch card and payroll.
- Developed process flows to organize systems and methods with tools for planning punch card routines. The documentation for this flow facilitated communication with the consulting company responsible for the technological solution, and allowed there to be a log of the deployment in the organization.