Cover Letter for Keith Hogan PMP, ITIL, CSSGB, Scrum Master Current status: Having finished my Mosaic Co engagement at the end of January, w... Read More
Cover Letter for Keith Hogan PMP, ITIL, CSSGB, Scrum Master
Current status: Having finished my Mosaic Co engagement at the end of January, we sold our house in Illinois and relocated to Florida. I am now completing my training to extend my PMP certification through Aug, 2015. I am now open to new opportunities.
Business Analysis Skills:
Business Analysis experience includes conducting JAD sessions, gathering and documenting Requirements from Users, developing Use Cases from user Stories, Business Process analysis, Process Diagrams, Test Case development, traceability matrices, UAT, RFP development, Functional Requirements, Impact analysis, Technical Specifications, Decision Table and Completeness Analysis, Entity Relationship diagrams, object models, Data Models, GUI design and usability analysis.
Sample of my recent Development Projects includes these:
2011-2012: Primary Projects are as follows:
- Completed a Holiday Preparation Program for Bealls Inc. eCommerce, on time, under budget, and high quality. Happy Holidays!
- Project to implement an enterprise-wide IT Security System in multiple data centers and offices for Mosaic’s world-wide operations.
- Project to implement Mosaic Online Latin America – the flagship customer-facing application for Latin American customers and internal CSRs. This is a web-based OLTP application consisting of a .Net front end with a SQL Server database serving up reports from the SAP BW. GUI presentations are in English, Chilean Spanish, and Argentinean Spanish.
- Project to modify IBM’s Maximo to compute sales taxes for Mosaic Co purchases in Canada and several US jurisdictions. This project reduced tax overpayments by several million per year.
- Project to modify Mosaic’s Accounting practices to separate freight cost from the cost of materials. Since both product and shipping are provided by Mosaic, it is important to know the cost of each separately.
- Project to perform chemical analysis and provide Certificate of Analysis for reach lot of product shipped to comply with new FDA regulation.
- Project to research and procure a software tool for scheduling the 3000 plant maintenance workers for the Canadian operations. This tool is integrated with Maximo for seamlessly scheduling workers for each work order in Maximo. Estimated to save about 30,000 overtime hours per year.
2009-2010: Sr. Business Analyst for a VB.net application for Web-based Rail Safety and Security for the California Public Utility Commission. Co-authored 100+ page Requirements document with wireframe and co-authored the RFP.
Sample of COTS Procurement Projects:
2012 – Maintenance Scheduling Application to support 3000 maintenance personnel at Mosaic. Co-authored RFP and managed the proposal evaluations.
2011 – Mosaic’s IT Security Project Implementing IT Security for Monitoring, Alerting, Event Detection, and Intrusion Prevention using HP High availability pairs utilizing McAfee software with Verizon's MSSP services.
2010 – Developed a Complete Requirements and RFP for a Rail Safety and Security custom solution for the California Public Utility Commission.
Sample of my infrastructure projects includes these:
- 2011: Implementation of Security systems for Mosaic Co in 5 data centers internationally. Included Procurement and implementation of Hardware and software. IT Security features include data traffic Monitoring, Alerting, Event Detection, and Intrusion Prevention using McAfee with Verizon's MSSP.
- 2011: Procurement (RFP and proposal evaluations) for Plant Maintenance Scheduling of 3000 maintenance staff for Mosaic Co.
- 2010 -2011: Procurement and implementation of a mobile application for maintenance of network facilities for Progress Energy.
Sample of Previous Projects:
- Design, Develop, and implement CRM and ERP systems for the Assignment and Inventory of fiber optic network facilities for Florida Power and Light – FiberNet. This included As-Is and To-Be business process analysis and improvements. Co-authored RFP for circuit inventory application and evaluated responses from vendors, and another for an EAI engine, eGate selected.
- Design of ATM Network for a USAID project in Egypt and co-authored RFP Proposal. (USAID projects require ‘Made in USA’ equipment.)
- Implement a 7,000 work station infrastructure project for Egypt's Corporate Tax Division (a USAID project). I handled supply chain and supplier complience for USAID 'Made in USA' requirements.
- State of Illinois: Test Driven Development (TDD) Agile project to develop an object-oriented customer-facing application to manage specimen collections by the healthcare providers, HL7 Claims for insurance reimbursment, integration with LIMS for lab results, and case management. Also, managed performance tuning for servers processing provider access to the Public Health Intranet. Designed the state-wide Intranet for HIPAA-complient secure communications with care providers.
- Implementation of an on-site application in 10 participating Illinois Hospitals for secure audit and collection of Newborn screening specimen with secure telecommunication of data with the Illinois State Clinical Laboratories and Case Management unit.
- Procurement and implementation of a Novell network for AB Steel with associated accounting applications.
- System Support including design, development, tuning and maintenance of Southwestern Bell’s network for online CICS applications (CRM) for Service Order Procssing (USOCs, provisioning, EAI with LMOS, LINIS, YPACS, Billing, and EDI with external companies).
- Design, development and implementation and tuning of hardware and application software for a Client-Server distributed system to support Yellow Pages sales offices. This project required a team of 25 over two years to complete at a cost of $16MM. Tuning involved modelling the architecture and working jointly with IBM - Rochester to upgrade the mid-range systems required to handle the high transaction volume.
Keith hasn't listed any work history yet.
events i’m attending
Keith has no upcoming events.
events i've attended
groups i belong to
|Location:||St Petersburg, FL|
- Recommend Keith