Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™)
Take the next step in your Agile journey
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ve been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM™) certification from Scrum Alliance®. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role.
Download the A-CSM learning objectives.
Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
What are the other benefits of an Advanced ScrumMaster certification?
- A focus on implementation - The A-CSM program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace - Our Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Enterprise Coaches have trained and coached Scrum to over 600,000 people around the globe. The new A-CSM certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand out among the global Scrum community.
- Stand out in your industry - As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.
Requirements for Advanced ScrumMaster Certification
This certified educational offering is on the Path to CSP®, providing professionals with a set of techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
Become an A-CSM today!
Are you ready to advance your career as an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster? Find an educator, or find an offering. If you have additional questions, please visit the FAQ page or contact email@example.com.