Whether you're new to Scrum or you're successfully using the Agile framework, you know that Scrum requires continuous learning. These Scrum resources will help you embrace the Scrum principles and practices that lead to greater innovation, continual improvement, and overall success in software development and beyond.
Explore provocative ideas and join the conversation with leading thinkers in the world of Scrum, Agile, and beyond. Follow our invited writers, below, as they post their latest thoughts about Scrum and the changing world of work.
Scrum Alliance members from around the world regularly contribute articles on a variety of topics related to Scrum and Agile methods or practices. These diverse opinions and experiences help inspire new and creative uses for Scrum.
These Scrum learning resources can help you further your knowledge of Agile principles, engineering practices, and the application of Scrum.
- "Agile Atlas" – by Ron Jefferies and other contributors — provides information about Agile and related methods.
- "Scrum Guide" – Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland developed Scrum; the Scrum Guide is written and provided by them. Scrum Alliance along with Scrum.org and Scrum Inc. stand behind the Scrum Guide.
- "Do Better Scrum" – by Peter Hundermark, a CSC and CST in Africa and Brazil — provides a set of tips and insights into how to do Scrum well. (Available in English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.)
- Scrum topic pages – by CST Mike Cohn — provides an online overview of many of the Scrum basics.
- "The Scrum Primer" – by Pete Deemer, Gabrielle Benefield, Craig Larman, and Bas Vodde — offers an in-depth introduction to the theory and practice of Scrum.
- "The Scrum Papers" – compiled by Jeff Sutherland, one of the co-creators of Scrum — covers the basics of Scrum through advanced topics such as how to scale Scrum.
Global Scrum Gathering presentations
Twice a year, Scrum Alliance members gather to share ideas, find inspiration, and discover new possibilities with Scrum. Here are some of the presentations from past Global Scrum Gatherings. For additional presentations, please log in.